As we continue to confirm further speakers, this programme will be updated. To stay up to date with the latest Digital Summit news, subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
All times are in BST (GMT+1).
13:00 - Opening address: Welcome from Lloyd’s Register Foundation
The future, but not as we know it - rethinking safety and risk.
Richard Clegg - Chief Executive, Lloyd’s Register Foundation (United Kingdom)
13:10 - Opening keynote: What now, what next?
Connecting the world toward a better future after COVID-19.
- Vinton Cerf, VP and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google (United States)
13:25 - Panel discussion: Resilience matters
Infrastructure and leadership in an interconnected world
- Seth Schultz, Executive Director, Resilience Shift (United States)
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens USA (United States)
- Lauren Sorkin, Acting Executive Director, Global Resilient Cities Network (Singapore)
13:55 - Q&A / Interaction
- Hosted by Seth Schultz
14:05 - Experts roundtable: Emerging stronger
What can skills and education do to help us bounce back?
- Moderated by Declan Curry
- Elena Rodríguez-Falcón, President and Chief Executive, New Model Institute for Technology and Engineering (NMiTE) (United Kingdom)
- Louise Archer, Karl Mannheim Professor of Sociology of Education, UCL Institute of Education (United Kingdom)
14:35 - Lived experiences: Studying abroad during a global pandemic
- Hosted by Laura Buckwell
- Prossie Arinaitwe, Concessions Monitoring Engineer - Electrical Power Systems, Rural Electrification Agency, Rwanda (Uganda)
- Grace Ingabire, MSc Construction Project Management, University of Manchester (Rwanda)
14:45 - Keynote presentation: Coming together for global safety
What we know now that we didn’t know before.
- Andrew Curran, Chief Scientific Adviser and Director of Research,
Health and Safety Executive (HSE) (United Kingdom)
14:55 - Insight piece: The very well mind
Defining and designing psychological wellbeing.
- Steven Brown, Professor of Health and Organisational Psychology, Nottingham Trent University (United Kingdom)
15:05 - Panel discussion: The future of work
Health, safety and wellbeing After COVID-19.
- Moderated by Laura Buckwell
- Ana MacIntosh, Programme Manager, Assuring Autonomy International Programme, University of York (United Kingdom)
- Joaquim Pintado Nunes, Chief Labour Administrator, Labour Inspection and Occupational Safety and Health, International Labour Office (Switzerland)
15:35 - Q&A/Interaction
- Hosted by Declan Curry
15:45 - Closing remarks
Engineering’s big moment in the new world disorder.