We are pleased to announce that Jinsong Zhao will be speaking at the 2019 Lloyd's Register Foundation International Conference.
Prof. Jinsong Zhao is Head of the Chemical Engineering Department at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
While teaching process safety and chemical engineering ethics, he has concentrated his research efforts in chemical process safety for the past twenty years, including HAZOP, LOPA, alarm management, fault diagnosis, big data analysis and artificial intelligence. He currently is the director of the Process System Engineering Institute and the vice director of the Beijing Key Lab on Industrial Big Data at Tsinghua University. He has conducted more than 20 industrial research projects sponsored by petrochemical/chemical companies such as Sinopec, PetroChina, SinoChem, BP and ExxonMobil. With more than 100 publications in peer reviewed journals, he serves in the editorial boards of the international journal Computers & Chemical Engineering and the international journal Process Safety and Environmental Protection (An Official Journal of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering).
- Hao Wu, Deyang Wu, Jinsong Zhao. An intelligent fire detection approach through cameras based on computer vision methods. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 127:245-256, 2019
- Hao Wu, Jinsong Zhao. An intelligent vision-based approach for helmet identification for work safety. Computers in Industry, 100:267-277, 2018
- Hao Wu, Jinsong Zhao. Deep convolutional neural network model based chemical process fault diagnosis. Computers & Chemical Engineering. 115:185-197, 2018
- Zhihong Yuan, Weizhong Qin, Jinsong Zhao. Smart manufacturing for the oil refining and petrochemical industry. Engineering, 3(2):179-182, 2017
- Zhanpeng Zhang, Jinsong Zhao. A deep belief network based fault diagnosis model for complex chemical processes. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 107:395-407, 2017.