To mark the launch of the first report of the 2021 Lloyd's Register Foundation World Risk Poll (WRP), we will be hosting a free webinar on Thursday 28 July at 3pm BST to present and discuss the findings with a panel of world-leading experts.
The report – World Risk Poll 2021: A Changed World? Perceptions and experience of risk in the Covid age – will be published on Tuesday 26 July, and contains the first results of the second edition of the WRP, based on around 125,000 interviews conducted by Gallup in 121 countries during 2021.
The 2021 WRP offers an important opportunity to identify the differences between people’s thoughts about, and experiences of, risks to their personal safety before and after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, when compared with the results of the first Poll from 2019.
The launch webinar, hosted in partnership with Reuters Events, offers a valuable opportunity for anyone with a role or interest in understanding and addressing risks to people’s safety, anywhere in the world – including governmental and inter-governmental policymakers, regulators, businesses, NGOs and researchers – to hear about the findings in more detail, asks questions, and discuss their implications for policy and practice.
Panellists joining us for the webinar include:
- Dr Sarah Cumbers, Director of Evidence and Insight, Lloyd’s Register Foundation
- Dr Nhan Tran, Health of Safety and Mobility, World Health Organisation
- Dr Alexander Butchart, Prevention of Violence Coordinator, World Health Organisation
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin, Provost Professor of Public Policy, Psychology, and Behavioural Science, University of Southern California
- Andrew Rzepa, Partner, Gallup
To register your place for this free webinar, please visit the event sign-up page.