We will consider applications:
- relating to the charitable mission of Lloyd’s Register Foundation
- to support a range of activities including public engagement events or exhibitions, travel for research and conferences, organisation of meetings, and research expenses for pilot projects.
- for projects or activities lasting no more than 12 months
- from organisations
We will not consider applications for:
- work which is not within the Foundation's mission
- capital works
- school, college or university fees
- retrospective funding
- lobbying and campaigning
- business / first-class travel
- funding for a component of an already-funded project (such as journal publication costs, additional travel, sub-projects)
The deadline for applications is
- Monday 8 November 2021
Applications must be received no later than 23.59 hours on the deadline
We may have additional specific calls throughout the year or to targeted groups.
If you are successful, when your activity is finished you will have to submit a report telling us how you have spent the grant and what difference it has made.
We will not enter into any dialogue with applicants regarding their application, either before you submit or if your application has been rejected.