Lloyd's Register Foundation Small Grants scheme - for grants up to £10,000 GBP for organisations.
The ethos of the Lloyd's Register Foundation small grants scheme is "a little can go a long way". Through this scheme the Foundation is making funds available to:
- Initiate, build or consolidate partnerships with an array of organisations in relevant sectors, e.g. policy, practitioner, industrial, commercial, and community.
- Test out ideas through pilot studies, proof of concept projects or activities targeting policy, business and the third sector
We will consider applications:
- relating to the charitable mission of Lloyd’s Register Foundation
- with a potential to lead on to future collaborations, clear knowledge exchange or to create/accelerate impact
- for projects or activities lasting no more than 12 months
We will not consider applications for:
- work which is not within the Foundation's mission
- One off events, conferences or activities which only directly benefit the applicant
- capital works
- school, college or university fees
- retrospective funding
- lobbying and campaigning
- business / first-class travel
- funding for a component of an already-funded project (such as journal publication costs, additional travel, sub-projects)
The deadline for applications is
- Monday 28 November 2022
Applications must be received no later than 23.59 hours on the deadline
If you are successful, when your activity is finished you will have to submit a report telling us how you have spent the grant and what difference it has made.
We will not enter into any dialogue with applicants regarding their application, either before you submit or if your application has been rejected.
Please apply via the flexigrant portal.